Lead Window and Soft Washing Technician
- Base pay: starting @ $20.00 per hour
- Quarterly bonus based on performance, Tips, and upselling commission bonuses
- Health & Vision insurance, Aflac, 401K, and Paid Time off
- On-the-job training, professional training, and career development
- Working outdoors at unlimited beautiful coastal properties
- Monday through Friday work schedule
Sea Clean provides window cleaning and SoftWashing to its clients. SoftWashing is the agricultural alternative to pressure washing. We use water-based, biodegradable chemicals. They emulsify dirt and grime, break down bugs, nests, and webs, as well as kill mold, mildew, algae, and bacteria, sanitizing the surface we are cleaning. Soft washing uses only one-third the water of pressure washing, lasts four to six times longer, and doesn't erode the surface, as pressure washing often can.
Lead the crew in providing outstanding service in cleaning homes.
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Ensure all truck checks are completed, and all soft washing equipment is working properly
- Ensuring the truck is prepared for the day based on the home type you are cleaning
- Ensuring proper use of the truck
- Ensure the protection of customers' property and landscaping from physical and chemical damages.
- Ensure all required before and after pictures are taken along with work progress videos
- Conduct the final walk with the customer and collect payment
- Ensuring best safety practices for both you and those that may come in contact with the daily work site
- Ensure proper chemical concentration usage to provide a quality cleaning.
- Ensure proper end-of-day procedures
- Must provide exceptional customer service
- Must be able to professionally lead an assistant tech
- Must be able to understand and achieve production goals
- Ability to follow safety guidelines
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to stand 6-10 hours a day
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 lbs
- Must be able to be outside 6-10 hours a day